ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This website is issued and approved by Egyptian Banks Company for Technological Advancement (“EBC”). The copyright and the Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) in this website are owned by or licensed to EBC’s Trademarks (registered or otherwise) belong to EBC.
This website is for information purposes while reasonable care has been taken in preparing its content, no responsibility or liability is accepted for errors or omissions of fact or for any opinion expressed herein. EBC accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of the information contained herein or its contents.
By visiting the web site and accepting the terms and conditions set forth below you are legally bound to abide by the terms and conditions hereunder.
All contents of this site but not limited to (text, logos, images, graphics, audio clips, button, icons, digital, downloads, software, data compilation) all content for EBC.
The user of EBC website may view or download any content on this website, for personal and informational use only. Users do not have the right to distribute, copy, assign, republish, sublicense, transfer, sell, prepare of derivative works or other non-personal use of any content on this website. Users may not access or use EBC Website in any way that could potentially damage or impair it or any server and the network underlying it.
Nothing on this website may be used for commercial usage, trademark, Intellectual Property Right or copyrighted material without EBC’s written permission. The trademarks, logos, trade names and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, if displayed on the website are trademarks of EBC property. Noting that all graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are also trademarking of EBC;
Trademarks aren’t to be reproduced in any media without the written authorization of EBC.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information, which is either held by EBC or which you provide to through this website will be regarded by EBC as personal information and, subject to the Terms and Conditions, be treated as confidential.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: EBC will only use your personal information in the ordinary course of its business and for the purposes of providing information as would have been requested through subscription to EBC material or email alerts. EBC may, contact you for hiring and applications submitted about a particular vacancy that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party but only used internally and contracted recruitment agencies.
2.1. WHEN YOU VIEW OUR WEBSITE, WE CAN SEE:
- What you click throughout the website
- What you view on the website
- How long you spend on pages and the browsing the site
- Your device details such as: type of device you’re using, IP address and the software you’re using, such as your web browser.
- What you search on the website
- Your geolocation and IP address: (Your IP address is subnet/range/zone not the exact IP and the geo-location is approximate not precise).
The data collected will be stored and used only by EBC and the contracted Third Party developing and maintaining this site
- NON-RELEASE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY: EBC does not sell, or lease the visitor’s information collected to any third party. Any personal information may be disclosed without notice, if required by law or in good faith with the belief that such action is necessary. Other use of data that is not personal may be transferred to a third party or trusted partner with legally binding documentation to maintain users’ privacy to help performing statistical analysis or provide customer support.
By visiting EBC website, you acknowledge that the laws of Egypt, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the terms and conditions hereunder and subject any dispute that may arise to Egyptian jurisdiction.